WELCOME TO THE HAUS OF RASHMIL BRIX
By: Rashmil Brix P. Mariano
Empowerment Technology
Hey what's up honey? I'm Rashmil Brix. 17 y/o YouTube vlogger, Makeup artist, Beauty Guru and a Music Artist. And for this one, I'm goin' to share y'all my life, what's happening on my life and how I do it with confidence. <3
Room Number 1. WHO'S QUEEN RB?
Your queen was named "Rashmil Brix P. Mariano" also known as "Rashmil Brix, Brixxy". I am 17 years old Filipino Beauty Influencer and Music Artist. I was borned in Dasmarinas City, Cavite. I grow up with my whole family and with their supports. Now I am a Senior High School Student on Philippine Christian University and have plan to take a course of Architecture. My Gender is Gay (As gender have said, gurl it's not sex). My religion is Roman Catholic, Livin' life fab, and I'm Proud of it!
Room Number 2. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY RB?
I really love to do makeup looks and makeup vlogs. I also enjoy making music using Garageband for Apple. And Hang out with friends so I can slay and be happy all day. I love to eat sweets and stick together with my family. I also love milktea in flavor of Taro and love to edit anything.
Do you wanna see all of my art? Click the Instagram Link. It's me!
Room Number 3. WHAT'S YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS RB?
My Greatest Achievment in life? OMG honey, yazzz! She's their! The RASHMIL BEAUTY™ Cosmetics
I finally release my own beauty cosmetic brand introducing the products that are cruelty free and all natural. It takes me a 1 year to focus on my own brand and now, It's #SoldOut and planned to get back this April 23, 2019.
Wanna know something about my brand? Click the link.
I also finally have my 2nd Single/ 1st Playlist. The songs included their was all real life happenned on me. It's about refusing somone's love because he hurt me. So I really focus on lyrics and rhythm for this song. And I hope y'all to support me.
So that is only for today, and don't worry, I'll post more rooms on my haus soon <3 mmbyee!







naks nman brix pagpatuloy mo lng yan! mganda yang gnagawa mo
ReplyDeleteInteresting sis
ReplyDeleteWow, thank you for sharing your greatness in make up. I love make up too
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE SUCH A VERY TALENTED MAKE-UP ARTIST and I think people need to appreciate it more. I think you should keep doing what you and I know you will get somewhere! Good job.
ReplyDeleteAY GRABE MAKEUP ILIKE MAKEUP AHHAHAAH GANDA MO GANDA MONG MAKEUP ARTIST PATI YUNG BLOG MO SUPER CUTE ! GOODJOB BRIXYY
ReplyDeletethis is a great blog! I really adore you for being a talented make up artist, you're also a good friend and a funny person, please don't stop chasing your dreams and I know that you'd be successful someday! keep it up the good work rashmill!! <3
ReplyDeleteang galing naman kuya brix
ReplyDeleteNice content of blog! Continue inspiring others to do what they love. Continue pursuing your dreams! I'm a fan of yours! Luv u
ReplyDeleteSuch a talented person, keep going RB!:))
ReplyDeleteWow !
ReplyDeleteYou're so talented !
You're make-up doings, always makes me proud!
ang galing naman rashmil so beautiful i love it
ReplyDeletewow ang galing
ReplyDeleteOh it was a nice blog, thankyou for sharing your life sis 😘
ReplyDeleteBihira lang ako makakita ng make-up na ginagawa mo, and I must say—wow, that’s pretty great.
ReplyDelete